Monday, April 27, 2009

this emptiness is killing me.

fuck.
i hate being sick.
i hate it.
you know those toys, the stuffed monkey holding the two cymbols and smashing them together?
my head feels like it's between those two cymbols.
and my throat.
whenever i swallow, it's like i'm downing nails too.
i feel like i could puke at any moment.
i woke up this morning with sweat actually pouring down my neck and stomach.
i felt like shittt.
i was also wearing my BR sweatpants and a heavy shirt, so i quickly swapped those in for BR shorts and a tank top.
i have BR pride.
but then when i woke up at like . . 12:30, i couldn't feel my legs i was so cold.
so i changed back into my pants and heavy shirt.
i attempted to eat, and actually got a banana and a bagel down.
now they both want to come back up, but whatever.
my head is calming down a bit, but i still have a headache.
and, in short, i wish i could pull a james and have edward rip out my throat.
yeah, that wasn't funny.
i'm so sick, that when i woke up at 12:30, i actually read the atlas.
the flipping ATLAS.
it looked interesting.
and now i know some of the most dangerous creatures in the ocean.
i have a weird atlas.
so i'm going to go back to sleep now . . possibly.
actually, the weekenders are on, so i think i might watch that.
OR HARRY POTTER.
either one.
now my sister is with her friend, and being loud.
buhbye. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment